Registration cost is $20 + processing fee, which includes breakfast, lunch, discussion sessions, and a workshop.
If you need to register via a purchase order, please contact Mary Rizzo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who should attend? Those who are interested in..
- Using material culture to reveal hidden histories
- Learning lessons from (successful and not-so-successful) collaborations with communities
- How public history can address contemporary social issues like mass incarceration, immigration, and police brutality
- Showing that parks and other natural places have histories
- New Jersey as one of the most racially and ethnically diverse states in the country. Who is telling the histories of Latino/as, Native Americans, Asian Americans, African Americans, and others?
- The role of archives in defining what counts as history